TIZO® Tinted Lip Protection is the ultimate lip protection without the use of chemical sunscreen filters. Using only Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, TIZO® Tinted Lip Protection reflects the sun away from one of the most sensitive areas, the lips. Gentle kiwi, lime and ginger flavor.
- Does not whiten lips
- FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, preservatives, phthalates and parabens
- Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight
- Physical broad spectrum protection reflects UVA/UVB rays
- Reef Friendly
- Net wt. .14 oz/4.5 g
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: - After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating - Immediately after towel drying - At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4% Zinc Oxide 5.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Stearate, Asorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-15/15 Butyl Ether Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Caprate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavor, Helianthus Annuus (Sun flower) Seed Wax, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Iron Oxide, Lecithin, Ozokerite, PEG-8, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil